Hello All

It's official. Picked up a UK 350z with GT pack this morning :D

Congrats :yahoo: Let's see some pics then. So, what d'ya think in comparison to the TT?

I'll get some up at some point this week. i need to give it a wash and polish :D

The handling is day and night compared to the TT. Much better drive, was really impressed. My Zed doesnt have any mods so ill be hoping to rectify this soon. Just a quick question what is a pop charger? isit the same as an air filter or am i missing something lol. Also i hear alot about plenum spacers but im unaware what they are.

Cheers !

Modifications? We don't do any of that malarkey round here.... :lol:

A pop charger is basically an short intake induction kit/air filter. Doesn't really offer much (if any) performance improvement, but does give you more noise :) If you want to achieve a very similar result, but for no cost, do the 'Wakbox' mod that I'm sure you're familiar with ;) I did this when I first got my Zed, but eventually got a pop charger anyway :lol:

If you want to see one, I just added a pic of my engine bay to p7 of my zed thread :thumbs:

Plenum spacers I don't really know too much about (apart from what they are and that Wasso sells 'em). They don't offer much in the way of gains unless combined with a remap etc I'm led to believe.