Clutch replacement.

4RE Leather

No pictures with this but thought I would give a mention to forum member Brooklands350 (Chris)

Most of you will know Chris as he has a white JDM Veilside with brooklands written all over it.

Chris also ownes a Ferrari Porsche service centre in Swanley Kent called "Brooklands Kent".

My clutch being OEM could not handle the power and I was sick to death of asking around and people trying to rape my wallet and playing on my lack of knowledge.

So I sourced one myself from the states.

It's nothing special just a single plate like the OEM but rated at 600BHP.

The guy in the States was a 350z.com member and was extreamly helpfull.

Total cost including Customs and P+P was under £350.

Anyway Chris not only fitted it in under 3 hrs but did a oil change/clutch fluid and brake fluid as well.

Stopped for breakfast and coffee to boot.

And what a difference it made. Because the clutch plate is a heavy duty one and a tad wider it means the clutch bites is almost instant.

No more waiting till the peddel comes up 4 inches before it bites and it has made the car a real pleasure to drive.

It's weired getting instant pullaway but the bottom line is I am happy as i can now get the power as it was meant to be.

No more slipping from a burnt out OEM.

So a big thank you to Chris who has restored my faith with his honest approach and even talked me through each stage as he worked on the car.