Cant work photoshop? Try this phone app :)

ddcboyle

Im a pure computer bif, so never tried photoshop as its probably too difficult for my brain :p

Recently came across an app that does what I need. It isn't going to blow your mine, however you can change colours of things to get a rough idea of how your car is going to look. So far ive changed wheels to black, car to blue etc. It doesn't just give a plain colour to the car, it keeps the light on the car so its different shades of blue throughout. You can also black&white bits of the photo if you wanted something to stand out.

Heres a few of my art work

note: the green 350z with black wheels was a real quick one so I could get an idea of what it will look like. Hence why I didn't stay in the lines :p

1369214648636_zps741d5fd6.jpg

1369526131647_zps441c7d7e.jpg

1369526334641_zps9460c2ab.jpg

IMG-20130703-WA0000_zpsc4e1c740.jpg

1369526579160_zps8860c21d.jpg

1369526887567_zps874d0831.jpg

The app is called "color splash", colour spelt the American way. Icon is a hand with red nails holding green apple.

Theres multiple versions, I went for the free one.

Hope this helps anyone just looking for some fun or help with ideas of car colours

Used it, there's quite a few different ones that do slightly different things, good fun though but photoshop is king and not as hard as you might think with google there to assist you.