My first long distance voyage with my Zed

OV53

Aberdeen bound at 3am tomorrow for training courses until friday so I've decided to let the old girl carry me there. It'll give me a better idea of what a tank of Shell Nitro gets me and also allow me to terrorise the streets of Aberdeen in the monster instead of paying ludicrous amounts on taxis (most expensive place I've ever been to for taxis, no joke!)

So if any of our Aberdeen brothers and sisters see my Azure blue Nismo kitted beastie flying about over the next few days gimme a toot!

Do it nice or do it twice!

Stopping at the Caledonian Thistle in town for 2 nights. Doing HSE induction, skills screen, drug screen, ISSOW lvl1, working at height lvl2.

Then gotta get the train back up on Sunday to do Confined space entry, face fit and Skyscape.

Bloody comprehensive set of boring days ahead. Need my little blue asrenaline booster with me!

The grammar police are out in force I see! I'm normally a proper grammar Nazi too. I guess the lateness of my post could have something to do with it.

Yeah, that's all I've got in response, time to hit the road!

Stopping at the Caledonian Thistle in town for 2 nights. Doing HSE induction, skills screen, drug screen, ISSOW lvl1, working at height lvl2.

Then gotta get the train back up on Sunday to do Confined space entry, face fit and Skyscape.

Bloody comprehensive set of boring days ahead. Need my little blue asrenaline booster with me!

God that's going to be a few day of boredom!!

God that's going to be a few day of boredom!!

Tell me about it! Just pulled into the services near Knockhill to rid myself of my morning Barry White.

Managed to get this far on just over a quarter tank of petrol and averaging 30mpg, actually really impressed!

• Like 1

AIt'll give me a better idea of what a tank of Shell Nitro gets me

You realise the trip computer will tell you how many miles are left in the tank?

Yeah but my trip can vary wildly! ;)

It said 168 miles to empty when I started it up this morning!

OV53YPA just drove past your car at danestone tesco. Looks good mate. Sorry I never stopped to say hello but I was in the family car ( silver BMW x3 incase you noticed me) with the wife and baby and it was her bed time!

OV53YPA just drove past your car at danestone tesco. Looks good mate. Sorry I never stopped to say hello but I was in the family car ( silver BMW x3 incase you noticed me) with the wife and baby and it was her bed time!

Ha! Cheers mate! It'll look miles better once I've finished with it. I've only really had just over 2 weeks with it so it's early doors yet but I would say within the next 6 months I'll have her eating out of my hand fully. She's my rescue dog see! Couple of crappy owners not willing to spend the time and effort on her has left he feeling neglected and a little damaged.

But on a whole just buzzing to be back in amongst the scene after almost 3 years of driving a sensible car with a warranty. The guys were all sound and I do believe it's your turn to visit the North East of England now!