Shocks

James5582davies

I can supply KYBs, full replacement sets or individual corners.

http://www.kyb-europe.com/shocks.html

KYB GR-2 / Excel-G Gas Shocks: KYB GR-2 / Excel-G Premium Shocks and Struts are specially designed to provide a smooth, secure ride with excellent control for drivers who are looking for ride comfort and improved handling. With its patented check valve, the KYB GR-2 / Excel-G Premium Shocks and Struts always maintain excellent performance under even the roughest conditions. It also provides comfort and control that is often better than original equipment. KYB GR-2 / Excel-G Premium Shocks and Struts are available for virtually all vehicles on the road today.

*Purpose:* Restores handling and control

* Twin-tube replacement shocks, struts, and cartridges

* Built with quality that matches or exceeds OE

* Components and valving are designed specifically for each application

* Calibrated to compensate for worn suspensions

* Coverage for domestic and import cars, trucks, and SUVs

*Note:* GR-2 and Excel-G name are used interchangeably on some applications.

KYB America LLC manufactures and markets a full line of shocks and struts for replacement, upgrade and performance applications. The KYB line includes GR-2 Premium Shocks and Struts, Gas-a-Just High Performance Shocks, MonoMax Heavy Duty Shocks, AGX Sport Adjustable Shocks and Struts, strut mounts and boots.

KYB uses its innovative design and advanced engineering to produce state-of-the-art shocks and struts that are recognized worldwide for their proven reliability and superior ride control. There is no comparison when it comes to KYB and other shocks and struts. Unlike other manufacturers, KYB inspects the quality of each and every part. That means fewer comebacks, more satisfied customers and a limited lifetime warranty rate that averages less than one percent.

KYB is the world’s largest supplier of shocks and struts to vehicle manufacturers. KYB produces a variety of ride control products for use as original equipment and replacement parts in automobiles, motorcycles, light trucks, buses, rolling stock and industrial applications.

Count on KYB. World class shocks and struts.

Guys I need some new a new shock absorber for my 2003 import Z. Found a 2004 used one is this there any reason this would not work?

Low mileage preowned front and rear shocks are in stock for your application: £25.00 each.

Just drop me a PM if I can help you further mate.

Alex. :)