Hmmmmmm Bridgestones (are forgiven)

MickJ

Yeah, just been out and had a look and my (ex-)tyre dealer fitted EZs, which have a different tread pattern. Although Bridgestone assured me these are ok, I'll be glad when I've worn them out!
You know there is only one quick and fun way to do that! :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got pi**ed off with the ride of this car, have bedded the tyres in and still it don't handle as well as my previous Zed, (see my 1st post) I know our local roads are bad but the crashing and banging from the backend is driving (excuse pun) me mad also the traction control has been kicking in without trying, bearing in mind this car had had a P2 service before I picked it up everything should be fine! So just got underneath it to find that the nearside rear shock is bu**ered smothered in oil and has been for sometime looking at the amount of crap stuck to it......

Have been on phone to Dealer and chewed his ear off, awaiting a reply, at the end of the day it's covered under the warranty, but at least I now know what it is!

at the end of the day it's covered under the warranty

Is it? I'm never sure whether shocks come under "consumables", although I agree that it shouldn't have failed so soon in its life.

Is it? I'm never sure whether shocks come under "consumables", although I agree that it shouldn't have failed so soon in its life.

Just had it confirmed that it is covered.

Just had it confirmed that it is covered.

Nice one! :thumbs: