MW53 *** Bronze Onslow village/Guildford

AliveBoy

Bronze 53 plate 350 with a V2 front bumper which had the centre insert painted gloss black, sexy single exit exhaust and a small front plate driving down Elmside in Onslow Village near Guildford at shortly past 8 this morning.

Another Tradelink special!!!

Joes the man that bought that... Cool car. Had a canvas made of it!!!

Super sweet!!!!!!

Looked really nice! I'm sure the car pretty much sold itself :thumbs:

Think this is the guy that works at Jap tuning shop on the Guilford industrial estate where all colbournes dealerships are?

Ah ok, Eurospec Performance I think that is :)

Another Tradelink special!!!

Joes the man that bought that... Cool car. Had a canvas made of it!!!

Super sweet!!!!!!

Looked really nice! I'm sure the car pretty much sold itself :thumbs:

Think this is the guy that works at Jap tuning shop on the Guilford industrial estate where all colbournes dealerships are?

Ah ok, Eurospec Performance I think that is :)

That's the one! Been there couple times with the zed. Couldn't map my ECU thou :(

That's the one! Been there couple times with the zed. Couldn't map my ECU thou :(

Been in there 3 times, each time I've left empty handed and 1 time more than a little bit irritated.

Not very good then :blink:

Been in there 3 times, each time I've left empty handed and 1 time more than a little bit irritated.

Not very good then :blink:

I've heard really good things about them, but I guess if they don't know (or at least didn't when I last went in about 1.5 years ago) about 350's it's good they don't take on the job. However I've given benefit of the doubt and have moved on.