Roadster or Coupe

maxi-glasgow

To pick it up in Lancaster when the car is based in Coventry would mean waiting till the weekend so I am flying down to Birmingham in the morning and buying the car at lunchtime. Then enjoy the drive back up to Gods country with the roof hopefully down :)

Can't wait now....

Will post some pics when I get back.

Edited by maxi-glasgow

One thing i love about the roadster is the cold air conditioning seats. Down side is it leaves you feeling like you just wet yourself but at least its cold

Cold air conditioning seats? Is that a 370 only thing or have I just not found that yet?

350z only had vented seats - sort of a nice fishnet mesh middle section to the leather seats, to increase air flow & keep you cool.

Only two roadsters on Autotrader in my price bracket, one in Hemel Hempstead at a traders, asked him to come down £150 and only willing to come down £90, has not tax so asked if they will put 6 months tax on it and I'll even pay full price and still hummed and hawed.

Wrong time of year to buy a convertible. When I bought mine I kept an eye on the prices for several years and they increase over the summer months. I forgot what percentage I worked it out as now, but it was something like 10->15% higher for a similar spec car. There was a lot of debate on here at the time that a lot of people thought they didnt, but if you google it, its a well known industry trend - similar to 4x4 prices increasing in winter in certain areas etc...

In general i found dealers were willing to offer precisely zero discount when I was haggling. Most I got was 6 months road tax!