P2 Service in West Yorkshire

cmp999

Hi,

Just after a bit of advice, my 370z will be due it's P2 service in December. I was in my local Nissan dealer yesterday so I asked them how much and what it included, £305 oil & filter, air & pollen filters.

The car is under 2 years old so still under warranty, should I stick with the dealer (Lightcliffe Nissan), Has anyone had any good/bad experiences with them, Are there any good independent garages that you would recommend and can they carry out any updates that maybe needed and finally is the price reasonable ?

Thanks in advance,

Colin :)

As long as an independant uses genuine parts it cant invalidate your warranty. There is a bit of a grey line, if something went wrong just out of warranty Nissan might be more willing to give some sort of gesture of good will to someone with a full dealer stamped book than someone without :shrug:

Not heard great things about Lightcliffe to be fair. I don't use them and I could walk there in 10 minutes.

I use Lockwood and Greenwood in Manchester as do a few on here (Gudzy to name one) and being a forum member also get a 15% discount.

Might be worth thinking about

Cheers and thanks for the advice, a couple of things to think about there. Atkin666 if the car needed any updates or had any fault codes could you rectify these, also will I still have the roadside recovery that I have if serviced by a Nissan dealers.