Wheel Seal... Whats best

fellsteruk

Try fk1000p.... Massive tin, easier to use than jet seal and similar product tbh

The shark stuff looks pretty damn good. Wish i'd bought that and saved a couple of quid!

Has anyone tried the Poorboys EX-P sealant? Like any sealant it can be used on paint and wheels. I've heard it requires a lot of layering - anyone put it to the paint?

xx

As above, EX-P is a decent enough sealant for the price but does need to be layered to get any real durability out of it. I find it works better when applied by machine and it's one of the easier sealants of it's type to use being a Poorboys product, but compared to modern WOWO/A products that are abundantly available it is a lot more effort for no gain.

Oh, and it doesn't last very long on wheels either, by the way.

Edited by ilogikal1
  • Like 1

Rimwax has a stupid name, but it is pretty damn good. The other thing I'd use would be FK1000P, although you need more prep with that stuff but it'll last a year.

Personally I don't bother any more, I just use some Espuma Revolution, which brings the wheels up a treat every time.

My thoughts , exactly , tried that Gtech stuff found it no better than rimwax or fk1000p so went back to those , the plus side is that 1000p works well on the rest of the car as well