My quick but pretty big project

cmr1991

My "intro" thread started turning into the project thread...

So made sense for me to set you up in the right place.

Anyway,

I bought a standard (pretty much) 350z around a month ago,

It already had a japspeed exhaust and pipercross exchaust.

995685_465427473540419_1490339596_n.jpg

I got bored... so started painting bits in the engine..

2woyn42.jpg

-

I bought myself a full body kit (before I bought the car.....) Front and skirts from EP RACING, a Rear valance and nismo spoiler.

The car got dropped off at DeamonTweeks in wrexham For a set of eibach lowering springs to be fitted.

Sadly I have no pics of them fitted as the very same day I dropped the car and the kit off at a bodyshop for it to be fitted.

Pain in the ass next....

The front bumper was an awful fit! the side skirts were so bad they looked like they came from a different make of car so I got on the phone to the supplier who agreed to swap them like for like as it may of been a faulty batch.

They then rang back and said they cant get anymore and offered me a refund!...

The front bumper still looks a bit bad and they scartched it putting it back on! but I needed it done to get to TDI north.. so it is to go back in for them to redo it this week.

I am still running around on standard skirts until I get myself a new set (currently looking)

Decided to leave the boot lip spoiler on as I cant make up my mind on the nismo spoiler...

I HATED the bose set up, so bought a bunch of HERTZ kit, Sub, Amp, Speakers etc etc and a Pioneer headunit.

All have arrived and they are being fitted on july 2nd.

The car went to TDI north saturday just gone for the UPREV remap and de-limiter.. Top job can 100% recommend them!!

6C969DB1-C792-4865-B753-3503D4B8DAE3-4889-000003781F89F325_zps237d7da5.jpg

I also bought a full set of black leather heated seats which we fitted.. used to be the "Bile yellow" leathers which really arnt my thing....

There is a nice set of 19" TSW Brado concave alloys on the way which should be here soon, they are coming from the US so will take atleast another week.

I will update the thread with more pics later.

Edited by cmr1991

• 2 weeks later...