Photoshop request - Gold or Anthracite?

Matthall91

Hi all, Im fairly new to the Z world, only had mine for about 6 months so please bear with me!! I have been on here for a while, mostly reading rather than posting myself but im a bit stuck as to what colour to get my wheels sprayed.

Firstly, i dont really know what wheels I have, from searching the forum i think they could either be GT4 alloys or "anniversary" edition? I have seen them referred to as both of those so im not too sure? Its a 2008 HR if that helps. Secondly, I have had wheels sprayed on previous cars in all sorts of colours like Anthracite, Graphite Black, Shadow Chrome etc. and fancy a change if im brave enough to go with a deep gold. I was hoping one of you fine gentlemen would do me the honours of photoshopping a deep gold and anthracite colour options onto the picture below, so i have a rough idea of what it might look like. Im leaning towards gold at the moment just as something different, but i havnt seen any pictures of these wheels gold though, not sure it will suit them.

Thanks in advance - Matt.

IMG_2879.jpg

Thanks CeeJay, its going to be a last minute decision, it would have to be a deeper/darker gold to be able to pull it off i think, but im not sure if it will suit the wheel.

As for the ride height, thats a way down my list yet. Plans are to get the wheels sorted and some spacers on, some decent intakes, decat, then uprev to bring the lot together :D its going to be an expenstive couple of months!

Thanks for your time/photoshop skills, much appreciated!!

Matt

Avoid gold, looks awful. As mentioned though a dark bronze really suits black. Google the nismo lmgt4 wheels as they did them in a bronze colour as they looked great.

This is exactly the colour I had in mind!! Perfect, thanks for the heads up!

Matt