The impossible quiz

sinbad

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:107 might have to cancel the theatre tonight I got to do this its killing me :rant:

No I cant... can I ?.... should I... no cant ... wait a minute..... no must do without.... ahh but what if.... ah no... Im going insane... wait whats that.... no nothing.... yeh it is ... no nothing... what was i talking about? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

must stay away from sinbad.............bad man.........evil..........must resist.......so tempting........wheres that cross.........who am I.......where am I.......cant wake up.......must r..e..s..i..s...t... but so weak......no :p

Its the bloomin time bombs at the end that do my head in. I hate being rushed.

I hate the fact that the bombs end the game immediately...i.e. the number of lives that you have left mean nothing...sooo annoying...the furthest I've got is 94 so far...and then I stupidly clicked the button...and got so pi$$ed off that I couldn't be bothered to start again...maybe after lunch. :p