I hate being a car dealer :-(

Dan

Dammit. Some swine is buying my Monaro. I bought it last Monday, I'm still fliddling with the seat and mirrors ferchrissakes. I've barely got the seat warm !

I was considering keeping this car, which for a car dealer is like the Pope saying he fancies his leg over :teeth:

Sounds like it's going to be mine till Wednesday, then it's away.

I hate this business... :headhurt:

You should do a cool job like Emporor Ming, I would love that job, Id love a job where my life would be at risk alot, like undercover work in a drug world or dealing with high end criminals. I really believe I could do it :) i know its not always exciting but anything that keeps me on my feet would be so cool

You should do a cool job like Emporor Ming, I would love that job, Id love a job where my life would be at risk alot, like undercover work in a drug world or dealing with high end criminals. I really believe I could do it :) i know its not always exciting but anything that keeps me on my feet would be so cool

slayer_800x600.jpg

Reading your other thread i know how much you liked the Monaro, why don't you use the money you made and find another, they can't be that rare can they?

I like a change, my aim is to drive everything.

I'm well on with it, I've had lots of interesting cars but there is still so much out there that I haven't had.

I'm very strict with myself in terms of the business too, I won't sink so much money into one car that it hurts the business so it's a gradual process of re-investing the profits and working my way up into proper cars.

I'm not sure what I fancy next, it might be just a case of seeing what comes along.

Reading your other thread i know how much you liked the Monaro, why don't you use the money you made and find another, they can't be that rare can they?

I like a change, my aim is to drive everything.

I'm well on with it, I've had lots of interesting cars but there is still so much out there that I haven't had.

I'm very strict with myself in terms of the business too, I won't sink so much money into one car that it hurts the business so it's a gradual process of re-investing the profits and working my way up into proper cars.

I'm not sure what I fancy next, it might be just a case of seeing what comes along.

If i was in your position i would do the exact same thing. Their's nothing better than jumping in a car you haven't ever driven before. I always try to have a go in what i can get my hands on, i feel like my own car reviewer! sad but true! :teeth:;)

i feel like my own car reviewer! sad but true! :teeth:;)

PMSL

Yeah, thats very much how I feel ! I've been on Uk Supras for over ten years now and those guys knew me before I started the business and watched me start with bangers and work up from there. They look forward to my "reviews" of anything tasty that comes my way :D