BLACK 350Z for the price of a Mondeo?, last chance.. SOLD

bigstej

** SOLD ** Sold via Pistonheads website.

This car is a :boxing: for the price. Hopefully I'll get an genuine buyer on the forum who'll give this muscle car the home and drive it deserves. Xxx Steve[/b]

Located in North East England, live in Stockton on Tees but work up in Tyne and Wear. It kills me to sell the car but if its gotta go and I'd rather it went to an enthusiast on this forum than to a Trader. Hopefully it'll go to someone who loves the Z will give it the driving it deserves. Hope its not underpriced and scares some people off?

No more time to hang around waiting, I've decided to sell it to trade next week. £13200! Swines!! :rant:

If anyone is interested let me know before Thursday31st May or it'll go to trade.

You won't find a deal on a black Z like this for a long, long time. B)

• 2 weeks later...

Sold it yesterday.

Thankfully it was bought by a private seller so I didn't have to give it to trade and have them score a quick 2 grand.

A lad called Scott, 25yrs is the new owner of a 350Z. He seemed to love it so hopefully he'll have as much fun with it as I did these past couple of years. :throb:

I've given him the details of this website and forum so hopefully he'll be in touch with y'all and continue with the posts. This was one of the few forums with normal people in it and sensible discussions.

:cry:

Now that I've sold this and my BMW, whats the chances of the Audi R8 depreciating by about 30 grand in the next 4 weeks?? :starwars: