My new fairlady

James5582davies

Now I need a tracker! Any suggestions?

Really? If its for insurance purposes, I'd try a different company or broker.

Not many get get asked for a tracker.See the insurance section on here for decent quotes from people who understand Zed's :thumbs:

Now I need a tracker! Any suggestions?

I went with Sky Insurance on here, after being turned down by my insurer for not having a Tracker, then turned down by a second because i had a K&N Air Filter. :bang:

Third time lucky with Sky! :thumbs: and sorted very quickly.

• Like 1

If its your first year driving what they class as a performance car be in for a shock, mine was ridiculously high even at 33 with a decent no claims. Adrian Flux came in at the best deal for me at £1,400. Shop around though it depends on alot of things postcode, age, ncd etc. On a lighter note now approaching the 1 year anniversary of zed ownership my renewal quote was nearly half of the first year :-D oh and I'm also the very proud owner of the fairlady only mine is a manual, enjoy the new car and :welcome:

Guys I have just bought this it's a 2003 fairlady. Got satnav DVD player its an automatic.

1) how do I understand all the jap writing on the satnav.

2) what is a snow/power button for and what does it do?

Everything seems to work great Bose sound, heated seats, electric seats only done 50000miles.

All of the manuals are in Japanese anyway of getting the translated?

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

Snow mode shortens gear changes I think never really used mine unless I accidentaly lean on it

Power lengthens gear changes

Edited by Dannyg

Guys I have just bought this it's a 2003 fairlady. Got satnav DVD player its an automatic.

1) how do I understand all the jap writing on the satnav.

2) what is a snow/power button for and what does it do?

Everything seems to work great Bose sound, heated seats, electric seats only done 50000miles.

All of the manuals are in Japanese anyway of getting the translated?

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

Snow mode shortens gear changes I think never really used mine unless I accidentaly lean on it

Power lengthens gear changes

No way. Try it. The car will rev to like 5k and you won't move in snow mode. It's dangerous and useless. Power is good though.