350z to bmw wheels

parello9

I run that tyre size, stretched slightly, and have the hub/PCD adapter you specify, albeit with what I believe to be a 25mm spacer included (seller listed it as a 29mm spacer :shrug: ). Arches are also rolled to accommodate a pretty low stance. I would try and run a larger tyre on the rear, as mentioned above.

They are 9" wide on the front and 10" on the rear so you should use the OEM size tyres for 350 19's

245/35 and 275/35.

i was looking at the wheels you have as well, what kinda price did you pick them up for?

its either grid drifts or 7 series wheels you see

I researched this too and spoke to a member called jo3ly who had them fitted to his Zed for some time. I believe you are correct with your slim tyre sizes as any bigger will cause them to rub! Drop him a PM, he was always happy to speak with me and answer questions.

The only reason i am not going ahead with this is the amount of tyre stretch scared me a little and i enjoy country roads etc, would be a worry with these rims, look awesome though!!

I researched this too and spoke to a member called jo3ly who had them fitted to his Zed for some time. I believe you are correct with your slim tyre sizes as any bigger will cause them to rub! Drop him a PM, he was always happy to speak with me and answer questions.

The only reason i am not going ahead with this is the amount of tyre stretch scared me a little and i enjoy country roads etc, would be a worry with these rims, look awesome though!!

exactly the same as me haha! thats why im still unsure of these or the grid drifts as they will be more practical

decisions decisions

They are 9" wide on the front and 10" on the rear so you should use the OEM size tyres for 350 19's

245/35 and 275/35.

i was looking at the wheels you have as well, what kinda price did you pick them up for?

its either grid drifts or 7 series wheels you see

19" Rota Drift Grids are around 2k with Falken Tyres fitted, i picked mine up for slightly more than half of that second hand with 6mm on the tyres.

Hope this helps.