BTCC Oulton Park

smudgedon

Saw a convertible 370 as well now I think about it

We camped Friday and Saturday and saw some great action, unfortunately I was so fubarred by about 4pm on Sunday that I had to leave before race 3 :( still it meant I got home at a reasonable time (4 hour drive home) rather than midnight or worse

I was there with my Sunset (reg plate begins with V12), saw a couple of 370s and a dark 350 with "CRX" in the registration. Also got talking to a lady who had owned a JDM Roadster for 5 years, but had never heard of this forum :surrender: so hopefully she will be along shortly after I told her how good it was :lol:

I was there with my Sunset (reg plate begins with V12), saw a couple of 370s and a dark 350 with "CRX" in the registration. Also got talking to a lady who had owned a JDM Roadster for 5 years, but had never heard of this forum :surrender: so hopefully she will be along shortly after I told her how good it was :lol:

Playa! :lol:

Saw the sunset from a distance so don't know what the plate was

I was parked in the main camping area on Friday night and Saturday, drove round to Knickerbrooks on the Sunday

Spotted yours mate, thought I remembered the plate from Wales :thumbs: We were parked just a bit in front of you on the center hill.

Saw a convertible 370 as well now I think about it

We camped Friday and Saturday and saw some great action, unfortunately I was so fubarred by about 4pm on Sunday that I had to leave before race 3 :( still it meant I got home at a reasonable time (4 hour drive home) rather than midnight or worse

I parked mine very near the entrance so got out in 20 mins after the last BTCC race. When we arriived they started directing us over the fields to park. I said could I Park it just here as last time it ripped of my undertray. Sorted :teeth::p;)

I was in the black 350 with the CRX reg, no prizes for guessing what my previous car was! What a great weekend, saw plenty of Z's there, a sunset that was parked a few rows behind me on the sunday, there was a white 370 a bit closer to the entrance and a black one on the inside of the camping area.

Matt

I was in the black 350 with the CRX reg, no prizes for guessing what my previous car was! What a great weekend, saw plenty of Z's there, a sunset that was parked a few rows behind me on the sunday, there was a white 370 a bit closer to the entrance and a black one on the inside of the camping area.

Matt

Spotted yours too! Of course I thought the same about the plate.