Clarion full install

AmyZed

Hey everyone.

My next adventures with my Z roadster is a full Clarion install.

I need to do a lot of reading and I've already spotted some useful posts here.

I am planning on fitting the following- some have question marks as I need advice on whether they'll fit and how it will work. Roadsters have less room too!

I am hoping someone on here could advise me from experience what's possible. I'd love to go custom also, and fabricate extra audio into doors/ behind roadsters seats. This seems it'll be a lot of work though and I am a bit scared ! So if anyone has done similar or thoughts I'd so much appriciate it!

Sorry, ill cut to the chase - here are the plans-

One double din sat nav to replace my Jdm one that doesn't work!

One double din DVD screen to run and work whilst sat nav is too- I am assuming this is possible?

Think they're the easy bits eeeek! (A front and rear camera working with them too.) and DAB.

The door speakers - upgrade my tweeters.

Door cards - I have one speaker in each- have not measured this yet- will do tomorrow. Instead of simply replacing the speaker - I'd like a custom door build with perhaps two speakers in- has anyone done this ? There seems room to do so? Any pics anyone knows of would be good.

Behind the roadsters seats - sub- again ill measure the size tomorrow - but was hoping to start again behind the seats - take out mini disk player and perhaps change where sub would go? I may be being way too adventurous ?! I'd like the sub and amp fitted there and perhaps 6 by 9's too all custom and surrounded by leather etc. it would be a real show car finish I would hope for.

Is anyone on here excellent with this type of thing? I still haven't chosen the garage to do the work, and perhaps I am getting ahead of myself as I think this will cost a fortune though the Clarion products are sorted.

How easy is it to strip it all out and start again? Does anyone have any photos/ experience of doing a big audio ice install in a z roadster ?

I will read through some posts - but thought best to ask too :) if any one is good with this and fancies a project there will be a lot out of it- so please pm me. I am working with Clarion and this would be a cool project with a lot of marketing coming up! We just need to decide on:

How many speakers and how and where to fit all this !

Thanks