Sky Insurance - Recommended!

ChiefChavley

Just got new policy with Sky Insurance. They were very friendly, good to deal with, knew their stuff when it came to modified cars, and best of all - amazing quote!

They were the first ones that I called for a quote and I knew it was hard to beat but for my own peace of mind I had to call around and get a few more quotes. No-one could match them.

Plus they offer mirrored NCB so I'll be getting my runaround insured with them too.

Also a thank you to the forum members as it was only after spending a while trawling through past posts that I got my shortlist of insurance companies to call.

This is one happy Zed-head! :)

That's great, thanks for leaving this feedback for us.

I have a feeling it may have been myself you spoke to originally, my first quotation in a while!

If you have any mid-policy queries, please feel free to PM me at any time.

Also, feel free to find and like us on Facebook as you'll be entered into our Ariel Atom Experience Competition, link below:

SKY INSURANCE FACEBOOK

Kind regards

Ollie

Sky Insurance

Tel: 01707 642552

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html

skyfbimage_zpsf8bef167.jpg

• 2 months later...

I've been considering getting a 350z for a while, but have been put off by the insane quotations I've received from other insurers. Sky Insurance have recently given me a quote that is easily affordable and pretty good value. One of the main reasons I called them or had even heard of them was through browsing this site over the past few weeks. So thanks one and all for bringing me a step closer to getting all aboard the 350Z-train.

I've been considering getting a 350z for a while, but have been put off by the insane quotations I've received from other insurers. Sky Insurance have recently given me a quote that is easily affordable and pretty good value. One of the main reasons I called them or had even heard of them was through browsing this site over the past few weeks. So thanks one and all for bringing me a step closer to getting all aboard the 350Z-train.

Very kind of you to post, thanks.

Edited by skyinsurance