Roof wrap and rear window tint

14N

Sent them a pm on Facebook, this could be my first purchase after the paintwork issues have been sorted.

Cool. Tell 'em I sent ya! :lol: Where you located then Steve?

reading but willing to travel for this mod, may even save me sorting out the small paint issues on the roof. £80 inc labour is a real result. However you have now cost me the £80 for the mod which makes you partly responsible.( need to stop looking at other owners cars). May go for the tint if the paintwork doesn't have to be done.

Looks really cool !!

Was it easy to lift the pillars? Do you need to remove the rubber of the door seal to get the b pillars up, are there any tricky bits to lift these.

Thx,

Cheers. Not too hard at all. Just need to be carful as you're dealing with plastic clips, so best not do it when it's cold as they're brittle.

Pop the B pillars off, there's one screw under the B pillar then there are eight hidden under the rubber door seal. Just pull it back to reveal them.

Don't need to remove the A pillar completely, just pop it up so you can lift it enough to put the vinyl underneath :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...