forza 2 demo on xboxlive

janoof1

Its been on since 10am. Its good too - quite a few cars to choose from, including the Z - but sadly no Yellow.

Once the full game is out, if you come across a Yellow Z with the 350z-uk.com logo plastered all over it whilst you are racing online, that will be me :teeth:

Its been on since 10am. Its good too - quite a few cars to choose from, including the Z - but sadly no Yellow.

Once the full game is out, if you come across a Yellow Z with the 350z-uk.com logo plastered all over it whilst you are racing online, that will be me :teeth:

Ditto in GM once I work out how to add the logo.

Shame its not a multiplayer demo, could have been fun racing a bunch of Z's around, but Im sure we will when the time comes.

Just one issue with the demo, and that they haven't included the best colour :dry:;)

What do you mean, GM is there :p

It is a shame that its not multiplayer, that would have been mucho fun, although knowing M$ it would have made the D/L a gig or more lol.

I had a quick play last night and its pretty good. More realistic than the other race sims I've played recently. Cant wait for the full game to be out.

think mines around 1:07 ish

been trying to win in the tvr sagaris (SP) with all the aids turned off :scare: god knows what it's like in real life and in the wet to drive but :surrender: