350Z GT 04

MadGrip

I've got an opportunity to invest in some property, but would need to sell my car to meet the full amount of the funding I need, so I'm seeing if there would be any interest in my car.

I've had it less than 6 months and I'm the second owner, the first being a business man who drove all over the country everyday while he leased it, hence it has had no expence spared on its upkeep .

The car is a UK 04 plate GT, in chilli red ,it has rays alloys (could do with a refurb) Brembo brakes, heated leather electric seats, electric mirrors, electric windows, xenon headlights, built in satnav, bose 7 speaker stereo, carbon front bumper insert, carbon nismo A pillar garnish's, Z badges front and rear,home made tonnau,cruise control, hands free phone adapter,stubby arial , reverse parking sensors & a spills grounding kit. The tyres are nearly new as are the brake pads.

Because the car has been mainly used as a tourer, ie virtually always in 6th gear on the motorway, the engine feels really tight & smooth, with no rattles etc

I put the car through its first MOT last week and it passed with no problems at all, it also has 11 months road tax.

The paint work is gleaming, but the bonnet and front bumper have the stone chips you'd expect, although at first glance they arn't that visable.

The car has now 69000 miles on the clock,hence the price, but you'd never know if you drove it.

If your one of those people (like I was) who wants a great example, but the pocket cant strech to £21k+ , then this is the one for you. I'd be looking for around £16.5k

This is just to get some reaction and to see if theres any interest at the moment ,and I'll let you know if this is definately happening within the week.

feel free to leave + or - comments

heres a few pictures of the car

Cheers

Phil

350z3-1.jpg

350z1-1.jpg

350z5.jpg

350z4.jpg

Nearly fell off my chair when i read 69k :blush:

In my (often wrong) opinion that may be hard to shift. The good thing is that spec wise its unbeatable. The hard thing is going to be convincing someone that the mileage is not going to be a hinderence especially as its out of warranty. You may need to let it go very cheaply if your desperate to release the equity in the car.

Good luck mate :thumbs:

I realised the resale when I bought the car. I origionally planned to keep it a few years. To be perfectly honest, when I was considering buying it, the mileage thing did start to worry me , but after driving it & finding out its history I decided that the engine had probably had less stress than a "town car" with 20k miles. The previous owner had it for about 2 1/2 years ,and the mileage (66k) was 99% 6th gear motorway driving. I've done 3000 in the last six months and its always felt like I've had a brand new car

Thanks for your comments Sarnie

cheers

Phil

I realised the resale when I bought the car. I origionally planned to keep it a few years. To be perfectly honest, when I was considering buying it, the mileage thing did start to worry me , but after driving it & finding out its history I decided that the engine had probably had less stress than a "town car" with 20k miles. The previous owner had it for about 2 1/2 years ,and the mileage (66k) was 99% 6th gear motorway driving. I've done 3000 in the last six months and its always felt like I've had a brand new car

Thanks for your comments Sarnie

cheers

Phil

Agreed mate. Once a car has mileage like that its only ever gonna appeal to people who are gonna do very very low mileage like yourself. Your problem is going to be proving to the new owner that the majority of the miles were done on the motorway. You need to price your zed right into JDM territory eg less than £16k to entice people away from low mileage imports and towards your zed :thumbs:

Lovely car, Phil. The 69K doesn't scare me one bit. It's a 3.5 V6 lump FFS!! I'm piling the miles on mine too at the moment. Needs it's 36,000 mile service already. I don't give a sh*t though cos I bought the car to drive it. Good luck with the sale, I think 16.5K is a reasonable price for your car as it's high mileage, but it's obviously mint. :thumbs:

the Zed's engine is well good for 200k miles easily.... guys in the US are on 100k miles with no issues.... that car is a bargain B)

PLUS when and if it lets go.... perfect excuse for forged internals and TT B):teeth:

the Zed's engine is well good for 200k miles easily.... guys in the US are on 100k miles with no issues.... that car is a bargain B)

PLUS when and if it lets go.... perfect excuse for forged internals and TT B):teeth:

My guess is that these engines will outlast the rest of the car not the other way round. :thumbs: