Taylor Made r7 460 - SOLD

monkfish

For all you golfers out there. I thought I'd give you 1st shout before I bang it on eBay and see if anyone would be interested in a bargain.

Here's the story: At the weekend, I bought a driver on the basis that it had a stiff flex shaft. Turns out it's a regular flex shaft.

So, basically I'm selling a brand new, never been hit (still in the shrink wrap) Taylor Made r7 460cc Draw driver. It's 9.5 degree loft and it's got a regular flex Taylor Made graphite shaft. It's also got the enormous 460cc titanium head and is the "draw" variant which is weighted slightly to favour hitting a draw.

Yours for the sum of £120 including P&P!! (these rrp at £219 but I've seen them for £150 in places like American Golf)

Anyway, as I've said it's brand new and still in the shrink-wrap. I'm selling at a slight loss due to my error with the shaft and I've ordered another one so I'm looking for a quick sale. (hence the bargain price)

If you or anyone you know are interested, great, if not I'll bang it on eBay.

As for pics, there's no need, just type Taylor Made r7 460 into a search engine and the picture will be identical since it's new.

PS. It easily fits sideways into the boot of the zed. :)

:ninja: since i sold my sticker to explain how to fit the golf bags... I have now taken on golf and am struggling to fit the golf clubs in the back...

I don't want to risk it by adding another club to the golf bag...

for this reason... I am out. :p

I have got a colleague who just achieved his target of 18 handicap... and he is going to treat himself to some new clubs.. he might be interested...