Some people really should not be on the roads

Pete87

Me and my dad just popped to our local tesco branch to do abit of shopping we pulled in and straight away I heard tyres screeching I looked into the petrol station and there was some utter prat drifting his BMW inside the petrol station, if he had crashed he potentially could have killed many people. I hope he gets done for it as he will be on camera.

I was joking pete, time and a place for everything. Looking back when i had my bikes i shouldn't of wheelied it in half the places I did. You don't realise its stupid when you're young though, only when looking back you think " man i was a tit "

• Like 1

A while back i was filling up with gas when i heard screeching, an old fella had somehow wedged his foot fully down on the gas pedal in reverse gear and was swooping around in a big arc across the forecourt. I managed to step out of his way before he ploughed into some innocent womans car. Certainly woke me up a bit :surrender:

A while back i was filling up with gas when i heard screeching, an old fella had somehow wedged his foot fully down on the gas pedal in reverse gear and was swooping around in a big arc across the forecourt. I managed to step out of his way before he ploughed into some innocent womans car. Certainly woke me up a bit :surrender:

I hope you was filling it up with lpg and his car was running lpg or you was in america at the time. Gas pedal yuck.

I hope you was filling it up with lpg and his car was running lpg or you was in america at the time. Gas pedal yuck.

the fuel pumps have auto switch offs if they are broken/driven into. its shuts the flow of fuel from the tanks to the pumps. yes its a risk, but you shouldnt get some kind of fast and furious humongosauraus style explosion that could be seen from space. yes there is a fire risk and risk of damage to health. worst possible outcome would have been that they hit someone.

regardless of the above statement the person in the BMW was being a t1t.