Shocked

Jetpilot

I used to get a fair bit of interest with varying Rx7's i had over the years, but mainly from dudes :(

After a quick wash went to get some fuel and a very nice milf was coming out the garage and gave a pout and a corrr type look. I climbed out as she was loading up her Porsche Cayenne Turbo and she enquired where my front plate was, lol, and then proceeded to tell me what a good looking car it was and thought it was stunning.

Not only was she a milf but she (read hubby) owned a Cayenne Turbo :) probably a £100k more than my old 350z :)

• Like 1

She might have got it in the divorce... Or shock horror, she might be a successful woman and bought it herself? Either way, if you didn't get her number, then massive fail! (Obviously if you're married / partnered then no fail... I'm no home wrecker)

She sported a ring :) I am not that daft ;)

Good skills... just shows how long I've been out of the game. The last time I was single no one my age was married!

Edited by Paddy78

Good skills... just shows how long I've been out of the game. The last time I was single no one my age was married!

I like to consider myself professionally single, lol. The ring finger is within the 3 first boxes checked ;)

I like to consider myself professionally single, lol. The ring finger is within the 3 first boxes checked ;)

Is it just me or is that a bit rude? I may have friday smutty head on but someone out there might be in tune with my juvenile fnarrs.

Edited by Toon Chris