Abs and stability lights on!

gazbray

Hi

I have just had new brakes fitted to the front and rear drop links fitted and steering rack removed and reformed and replaced. Now I have both abs and stability control lights on. Plugged in Snap on diagnostic and have error code C1133 engine 4 fuel cut system fault. Anyone have any ideas?

Appreciate it

Gaz

It is a 2003. I just did the ECU reset built in code reader trick and got 2 codes. 1211 ABS/ TCS Control Unit and 0327 Knock Sensor. Not sure why it is different to garage snap on reader? Wonder if the ABS/TCS is related to when I had the rear drop links done. They had the remove some sort of sensor attached to rear anti roll bar........annoying thing is I still have the knocking upfront that led to all this work in the first place. Chasing my tail into a bottomless money pit.

It is a 2003. I just did the ECU reset built in code reader trick and got 2 codes. 1211 ABS/ TCS Control Unit and 0327 Knock Sensor. Not sure why it is different to garage snap on reader? Wonder if the ABS/TCS is related to when I had the rear drop links done. They had the remove some sort of sensor attached to rear anti roll bar........annoying thing is I still have the knocking upfront that led to all this work in the first place. Chasing my tail into a bottomless money pit.

Where in the country are you?

It sounds like you compression bar bushes.

1211 ABS/ TCS Control Unit

Would make sense, the slip and ABS lights tend to indicate an issue with the ABS unit - Ive unplugged mine and they are on all the time. Id imagine (dont know for sure) that if it was an individual sensor then youd get an individual sensor warning.

It was the steering angle position sensor. It was 360 deg out. Idiots who changed the rack put it back on with the wheel span round 1 whole turn. Sorted now ;) Still have an annoying knock though. Drops links as a first step I suppose...