Wheel refurb colour help/location Fenland

oj121

Hey guys,

The paint has chipped on one of my wheels leave a patch about 3 inches in size so I guess that means a refurb.

I have standard wheels on a Silver but Im not sure if I should just redo as standard or switch it up for a bit of a change. Anyone with a silver or any good at paintshop fancy posting some pics of what they have done?

Advice is much appreciate as is a recommendation of a decent refurb in Cambridgeshire.

I'm sure there is quite a few threads with different wheel colours if you have a search through.

As far as places in your area - Wheel Genie in Huntington are highly recommended by people all over the country and not too far from you. That's where mine will be going in a few weeks.

Where in the Fens are you?

Im based in manea mate so its really not that far. I have looked at their website and they were people I was thinking about. Part of me would love to go gloss black as im planning on getting a gloss black poly splitter soon (hopefully) and think it would continue it nicely. Matt black is obviously another option and is easier to keep clean. Both those options will result in my dad telling me for the next however many years that ive ruined my car etc (he hate black wheels and hes pedantic enough to ring me often just to tell me that). Im like that gun metal and the anthracite options ive seen around the web. Too many options. Ive not actually seen many gloss blacks but again im not sure if theres enough alloy there to look decent with the standard OEM wheels (not rays)