Front side Markers / Reflectors

Ceejay29

Hi Guys,

I am trying to source a pair of side markers or reflectors (which ever you prefer) to replace the current smoked orange ones on the front. I think they are smoked as they are a lot darker than what I have seen on most 350's. I have a GM pre-facelift and am torn between clear or black. I have black wheels, so am tempted by the black markers, although the clear ones suit the headlights :shrug:

Firstly does anybody have either fitted to a GM and could they upload a photo?

Secondly, any ideas where I could find some, other than ebay as I question fitment quality.

Any help would be appreciated

There's always a difference with genuine and fakes my man ;)

Genuine ones have smaller sharper reflector patterns, fake ones have wider bigger patterns. Both are a bit improvement on the gruesome orange ones though :lol:

Thanks Tarmac, clear ones sourced :thumbs:....now for the black.

Is there a clear difference between the genuine and replica, both in terms of aesthetics and quality? ie what would constitute paying the extra £15?

Thanks Tarmac, clear ones sourced :thumbs:....now for the black.

Is there a clear difference between the genuine and replica, both in terms of aesthetics and quality? ie what would constitute paying the extra £15?