FREE pre-facelit rear light cluster (nearside/passenger)

mattross1313

After a recent fail with my drivers side rear light cluster, I have acquired a new pair from another member.

This results in me having two passenger side units so one if free to a good home. The light is in very good condition, however the locating pins are snapped on the underside. However this doesn't make a difference once you have the three bolts tightened.

I know these aren't desperately desirable but perfect for someone looking to replace a damaged, chipped or broken unit? FREE to any member, just cover my postage costs (maybe a tenner? ish). Or I can bring to Japfest :)

Thanks,

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

Hey Rajzed. Yep I had an LED project in mind for my old units but managed to properly melt one in the oven (pics in my project thread).

Just to say again, this is for the passenger side unit only :) Although saying that, I can throw in the melted one too if thats any good for you to practice on?

Are you at Japfest? or shall i get a postage cost for you?

Matt :)

Ahhhhhh I see. Well if you're just going to scrap the melted one, then I might aswell have a play with it. I might aswell test as much as possible before doing it on the real deal.

I'll be at Japfest, so just bring it there? Is that okay mate?

Yeah thats cool mate, I'm on the Dorset Jap stand but will be over on the Zed stand throughout the day. As opposed to postage, how about a bag of haribo (for the misses :) )

I'll be collecting some bits for my Zed (some of the bits are the above mentioned set of replacement OEM lights, except these are costing me money haha). But I will be over to try and meet some new members.

I'll PM you my mobile number dude, give me a call at the show. I'll be there from around 6AM (helping setup out stand...yawn!!).

Matt :)

• 1 month later...