D2 Spec Throttle Controller & LED Reflectors

cs2000

Hi all, got a few parts that I've just removed from my zed for a variety of reasons, details are.....

1. D2 Spec Throttle Controller - £60.00 (inc. postage) - SOLD

I've just removed this today. I bought it from another member a few months ago (2 or 3) and mostly left it in Normal mode so I figure I may as well just remove it. Still works (obviously), just personally don't have a use for it really. The OBD socket on mine is red as I cut the old one off and re-soldered it due to some dodgy looking connections on the last one. Of course, you can remove this and hard-wire it into the car.

IMG_1826.jpg

2. LED Carbon Style Reflectors (for pre-facelift bumper) - £40.00 (inc. postage) - SOLD

Again, removed this today as they didn't suit my colour, they are a black plastic that resembles carbon fibre, with my car being silver I didn't like them so have replaced them with something very similar but using clear reflectors, looks more subtle, these would look great on a Gun Metal or obviously a black Zed. Each side has 6 LED's in them, all working as per the photos, the LED's are white, not blue/purple like they look in photos :).

IMG_1824.jpg

IMG_1825.jpg

516569011_o.jpg

Edited by cs2000