Exhaust Systems

AMT

Milltek or custom!

Simon custom exhaust in East kilbride for sure. I going through in a few weeks for a custom backbox for my Z4. Some of the stuff he does is a work of art.

Ok, you'll not be able to sell it on, but you will get exactly what you want!

BTW there's a guy in shotts that also builds custom zorst's. unlike Simon he doesn't have a mandral bender but his welding is excellent!

Edited by stuarty

:lol: Little bit away from Suffolk there... lol Yep my mate got his done there Stuarty and...Simons is the one I was recommended, so two reviews is good...could be the one! In regards to selling it on, I wouldn't be bothered, I want something thats gonna last and stay on the car for the rest of the time I have it,...which should be a while! :) Edited by AMT
  • Like 1

Having had my exhaust custom built I went with long life after doing my research. My local long life is awesome, and it comes with life time guarantee. Not sure on your location, but their are 4 long life places around Kilmarnock, sterling and Edinburgh.

Anywhere out from the harthill services in either direction is fine, Edinburgh stirling I can get to these no probs. Where abouts was the one you went to?

Try Stainless Creations in Falkirk if your going custom. Good friendly guys. Removed my center baffles on V8 RS4 - fitted custom stainless piping straight through. Not to expensive either. If you take your z down they'll through it up on the ramps and give you a quote there and then.

• Like 1

I would have got the guys in Falkirk to knock up a custom unit, but the 350z I ended up buying already had a milltek. And when you go custom you could always get a removable centre muffler.....best of both worlds.

01324 622832 is their number.

• Like 1