Im after the bluetooth adapter, F/bumper protector, e.t.c ?

M350ZB

Hey all, basically if anyone could help me at all, im after the following ?

Bluetooth adapter ?

Under front bumper, black platic trim which protects bumper (splitter type) ?

any interior assesories, gizmo's ?

Thanks all !

they go on ebay for around £50 - £75 new. From Nissan, alot more, around £120 I think.

If you pm Digsy, he knows someone who may have a spare one

I actually thought he meant the plastic lip that runs underneath the bumper that catches on kerbs when you park. Can you clarify it for us, mate?

PS Mike, I think the C/F look lip goes for over £200 at a dealer doesn't it?

Oooch indeed, going to sound so tight, but not paying that sort of money, when ill prob clip it again, going to wait for one on ebay or something, surely must find it cheaper somewhere !

Also regarding the bluetooth, nissan want £125, and on ebay and most on line shops there £110, worth jsut going to nissan right, anyone got one or, ideas ?

Oooch indeed, going to sound so tight, but not paying that sort of money, when ill prob clip it again, going to wait for one on ebay or something, surely must find it cheaper somewhere !

Also regarding the bluetooth, nissan want £125, and on ebay and most on line shops there £110, worth jsut going to nissan right, anyone got one or, ideas ?

Ebay dude

Ok, decided getting my bluetooth from nissan, should hopefully be getting my front lip, what i want now is the passnger grab handle, what you shut the door with, i got a slight scracth on mine, and any other idea's or assecories you think are good for a 350z, let me know please ?