350z Nismo bodykit question !

TheZmaster

Hi Guys

I have a 350z and really want the nismo bodykit, however after pricing up with nissan etc its in excess of 2k !! BUT !! I have found this one on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350z-NISMO ... dZViewItem

What i wanted to know is, if i won this auction, would i be able to put my current grill behind this replacement bumper or do i need to buy another one to suit ?

hope you can help

kind regards

The Z Mastrer !

It doesn't say whether this kit is genuine or Nismo style (fake) You first need to find this out for sure before making any bids. If it is fake then I would walk away. The fitting issues of fake ones can be very difficult.

If it is genuine and the price is right then it could be very worth it. I think there should be a plaque on the inside of the front bumper to help proove its originality.

It doesn't say whether this kit is genuine or Nismo style (fake) You first need to find this out for sure before making any bids. If it is fake then I would walk away. The fitting issues of fake ones can be very difficult.

If it is genuine and the price is right then it could be very worth it. I think there should be a plaque on the inside of the front bumper to help proove its originality.

Seller has confirmed that the front and sides are replicas so be warned :dry: