Performance 350z brake discs

wanted

I have a friend that works at a factory that make discs and flywheels for various well known company's. I bought these from him for my Zed that has now gone. They are in an unbranded box but are of better than oem quality and we're designed to have the grooves in, meaning the groves weren't added to a disc that was never meant to have grooves in it.

£130 collected from Nottingham. I can post them but I have no idea how much it would cost as they are heavy.

bemydu6e.jpg

Company's that I know of are for pagid and black Diamond, but I didn't want to put that on the title or claim that they are either of those as he told me he could get in trouble. They used to do the discs for the 6 pot brake discs for tsl subaru until they closed, I used to go to them direct when I had my Subaru. They definitely aren't micky mouse ebay jobs

is this for 2 front ones? - seems a bit pricey - i have a price of 170 for ebc turbo groove fronts only

Defo at least on par with ebc quality so I dont know how you come up with £130 as "a bit pricey" but Cheers for that in the middle of my first sale thread :rolleyes::huh:

I am open to sensible offers on these. They will be up on eBay next week if not sold as I obviously don't need them any more