Google loves the 350z

buckmoy

Hiya all

Very excited as made a firm decision and made the financial moves to get a 350 in the next couple of weeks. Now boring lots of my mates by making them stare at pictures of 350zs without blinking, watching vids etc. .. and on my searches I found 2 cracking vids on google.video:

Apologies if you've already seen them:

350z_vs_newTT

350z_racing_boxster_m3_s2000

Guess who wins in the both.. ;)

Anyway - reckon I'm going to have about 22.5k to spend. Any recommendations? What should I be able to get for that?

Guest prescience

It is fair to say that is the old boxster and the Skyline camera car doesn't do the others any favours - still nice vids. Tiff loves this car :p

Oh and at 22.5k, you can get pretty much what you like from 6 months old I would say - if you shop around. :)

sounds good then. :teeth:

this might sound like a stupid question.. given I might be able to get quite a new one, do you reckon I would better off going through a dealership? What are the pros / cons of going private?

dunno if you looked round the google vids - there are some cracking mods on there - a supercharged one and also a hilarious one thats had train horns fitted..

anyway - ta

Guest prescience

Seen that one with train horns - very good :lol: Post it up if you have it handy

I would go with a dealer at that price but do shop around; my comment perhaps applied more to coupes than roadsters though (if that's your bag).

And sorry but :welcome: - a bit belated :blush:

thanks for the replies guys - and I feel nicely welcomed :thumbs:

glad you said that about the dealership - I have a contact in a London dealership so that will work nicely.

Going for a coupe, hopefully get a GT with Rays.

Looking in what car guide the other day - seems to suggest that the GT does 0-60 in a second faster than the normal...which must be bobbins cos I thought the only difference was interior, sound system etc.

Anyway - thanks again, I will post pics / frappr myself up when I get it!

Looking in what car guide the other day - seems to suggest that the GT does 0-60 in a second faster than the normal...which must be bobbins cos I thought the only difference was interior, sound system etc.

You are 100% correct.

The coupe is faster than the roadster, but the coupe base and coupe GT are identical.

Gus