Front reg black bumper thing....

saiper

Ok, so as the title might imply, I have no idea what this is called but....At the front of the car, directly behind the reg plate there is usually a black plastic block on which the plate itself sits. I've just noticed my car doesn't have one. Is that normal for some Zeds? I'll try and get a picture posted if that doesn't make sense;)

Cheers

J.

Some people choose to remove them as a styling preference, more so on Jap imports as they came with a square plate and people remove it to fit a uk plate.

Yes I removed mine as I think it looks horrible, decided to fit a slightly smaller plate that sits better on the front bumper. I do have an import, but would have removed it if I owned a UK spec. Number plate totally transform the appearance of a car (for the worse), I think I may try and pop it in the window when I have a bit body work done, looks mean and clean. Hopefully I wont be pulled until after Japfest!

Edited by Ceejay29