Pre-06 350z

Boo

Well guys, it's now my 3rd time here wanting to buy a 350z within 1 year! :blush:

I really don't think this desire to get a 350z will go until I actually buy one! I initially looked for a standard zed in April 2012, but went to buy a Boxster 987 instead. Within a few months I started craving for a turbo'd or supercharged zed, but my 987 didn't sell due to it being the end of Summer.

However, my 987 has just been sold and drove off with the new owner today. So I have the money ready to go zed hunting again, but it will only have to be a lightly modded car due to my budget.

I saw a modified Amuse replica 370z the other day, and to say the least, I fell in love with it instantly! I've never fallen in love with a car so quickly before. Such a shame they're out of my price range though.

Anyway.. Here's what I'm after:

- UK Model

- Pre-06 due to lower tax bracket.

- Mileage: Below 65k miles.

- Azure or GM (Might consider other colours. Try me.)

- Full service history would be nice - And major P3 service done would be a bonus.

- Modifications - I like mods - The more the better - both cosmetic and performance. Nismo V2 bumper is a big bonus.

- Budget wise: I want to spend around £7-9k. Ideally I want to keep the rest I got from my 987 sale as savings this year.

- Location: I'm willing to travel all over the country for a good one.

I really loved the look & spec of this:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/66552-azure-blue-2004-nissan-350z-gt-60k-miles-fsh/

But it's such a shame I'm too late as it has been sold already. If something like this was to come up again, I think I'd take it off the owners hands VERY quickly.

I'm currently talking to Tom about his car:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69199-2004-350z-gt-modified/

But if there is anyone else wanting to sell up. Let me know. :thumbs:

Ive recently purchaced an 05 azure UK GT 59k FSH 8 stamps for 8k with factory fitted nismo parts including exhaust , LMGT4 19" carbon b pillars plus gt500 nismo gear knob . Keep looking and be patient and prepared to travel for the right one.

One thing I would say is after looking around the GMs / silver do a better job at hiding those anoying little stone chips. But I fell in love with the azure even though I was looking for a gm.

• Like 1

You should get a very nice one within your budget

Hopefully I will be able to find one I like, but so far, I haven't seen one for sale where I'd instantly want to buy it... Other than some which have already sold. :dry:

Ive recently purchaced an 05 azure UK GT 59k FSH 8 stamps for 8k with factory fitted nismo parts including exhaust , LMGT4 19" carbon b pillars plus gt500 nismo gear knob . Keep looking and be patient and prepared to travel for the right one.

One thing I would say is after looking around the GMs / silver do a better job at hiding those anoying little stone chips. But I fell in love with the azure even though I was looking for a gm.

Thanks for this. Sounds like you bought a very good one. It's just a waiting game now...

Call me. I may have just what you're looking for... Greg. 01923260002

Hi Greg,

I've just had a look on your website, and unfortunately nothing on there has really caught my eye straight away yet.

Thanks for trying to help me out anyway. :thumbs:

-------------------------

Anyone have a Zed they want to sell? :D

I have an 05 Azure Blue Zed, UK GT done 30000 with full history, owned by Race technician. Black rays wheels, Japspeed K1 and Y pipes. Pop Charger. £8490.00

Will be on website tomorrow at some point.

All of our stock is sold awaiting collection or gone at the mo but have 3 cars coming in tomorrow. Weather being good.

Greg.

• Like 1

I have an 05 Azure Blue Zed, UK GT done 30000 with full history, owned by Race technician. Black rays wheels, Japspeed K1 and Y pipes. Pop Charger. £8490.00

Will be on website tomorrow at some point.

All of our stock is sold awaiting collection or gone at the mo but have 3 cars coming in tomorrow. Weather being good.

Greg.

Hi Greg, any chance you could send me a PM when you put your new Azure up on your website? :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking guys. I'm really tempted by a Supercharged EP3 if no nice zeds come up for sale soon... :(

Still looking guys. I'm really tempted by a Supercharged EP3 if no nice zeds come up for sale soon... :(

Don't do it, they are looking very dated now. Owned an EP3, currently have an FN2 thats going.