Crossroads

Daryl

After my silly accident 2 weeks ago, iv not driven the 350, and been thinking of ideas as to what to do with the car. As i see it, my options are, keep it after the repair, but il have to sell it in maybe 2 years, as children will be coming.

I could get the whole car resprayed, though obviously this will cost me a fair amount, so that all the paint is matching and the whole car looks mint.

Another option is to sell the car when I get it back, as I will have to sell it in a couple of years, and the way i look at it, the car will not look as good as this again, so will be easier to sell, and maybe command a slightly higher price.

Just trying to look to the future, and see what my best option is.

Obviously you will get more now than in two years time for it but that's just depretiation for you, do you think you would regret selling her or possibly buy another one as you missed the fun? It's a hard choice.

Two years + is a long time. I'd say unless you can think of a car now that would fit your needs for the future and one you'd be likely to keep until then then the zed should be a keeper. You'll lose less with the zed than buying something else newer only to have to sell up again in two years time!

Well i went to see the car on Saturday, and had a chat to the bodyshop guy. Hopefully the car will come back looking almost new, and il get my love for it back. As it had been off my drive for a week, and iv not driven it in 2.5 weeks, i think that once i get it back, il fall back in love with it again. Thanks for the words of wisdom and support.