flywheel problem

kershaw-350z

hi i have owend my 350z for about a year now its a 58 plate hr engin model and has just reaced 39000 miles but lately i have noticed that when i let the revs drop below 1500 rpm normaly when im in second turning into a side road when i go to excelerate again i get a judder what ive alway related to flywheels.. i know that the hr models normaly need a replacment flywheel after about 30000 so im aware that this is probably the problem. the thing is i would like to put a lightend flywheel in mainly because of the price of an oe unit is rediculose but if i was to replace with an aftermarket lighted version would this stop the juddering or would it not make it worse cos i have herd of lightend flywheels juddering on somecars also a friend of mine is a technician and he was saying that at his work the have had a notice come threw telling them on cars with dual mass flywheeels not to replace them with single mass cos you could run the risk of snapping the crank how true is this.. any addvise or sugestions would be very much appreciated

thanx Alex