**GENUINE** NISSAN 350Z CARBON FIBRE FRONT SPOILER

M13KYF

Ah, nice guy. He had two and I got the first. I paid a couple more quid than you but to be fair he did bring it to my office. :thumbs:

He was given £200k of stock to sell for Chorley Nissan for a percentage (very lucrative I might add) but I think that's the last of these C/F lips.

Hand delivered :thumbs: 200k worth of stuff, wow....wonder if he has a strut cover :teeth:

You need to remember he doesn't know anything about this stuff he's selling. However, if you can let him have the part number for the strut cover he can check his list and tell you if he has one. :thumbs:

Managed to get one of these for £60 last week off ebay... still awaiting delivery..... :yawn:

Ah, so it was you who outbid me! :angry: No, well done. I went as high as I thought it was worth. :thumbs:

Managed to get one of these for £60 last week off ebay... still awaiting delivery..... :yawn:

Ah, so it was you who outbid me! :angry: No, well done. I went as high as I thought it was worth. :thumbs:

Makes a change, it's normally me on the receiving end... cheers