Are there any Zeds

Gonzo88

... Around Lincolnshire. I would really like to compare my gearbox with someone else's because it shakes quite and bit and doesn't like low gears when cold. I'm wondering if the gearbox oil needs changing? Or due to the changing noise is it the flywheel?

It was my father that questioned it. I thought it was normal as when cold the oil is going to be thicker. Plus there is no slipping in any of the gears. Oh a Lamborghini owner let me overtake him yesterday was beautiful! Don't see many on the Lincolnshire roads!

Unless your having major clutch issues wouldn't worry about it. You get used to it being a bit clunky from cold. Just watch as you go into 2nd, don't catch that gear at the wrong time lol I wondered about this at first too when I picked mine up. And the flywheel makes a clattery noise sometimes if your quick off the clutch (i think thats the flywheel anyway...correct me if im wrong). If it feels ok once you've been driving a while I wouldn't worry. :thumbs:

• Like 1