HKS - New Induction Kit released for 350Z, read on...

Andy Barnes

Another new product from HKS, quite a nice one too,

HKS have released thier ' Premium Induction ' kit as pictured below.

Available for the 350Z its priced at £ 275+vat and is in stock now.

Not used by any UK tuner yet as far as we know, brand new and a bit snazzy.. untested on the dyno yet to see actual figures but usual HKS standard fitment/quality and power expectations.

The kit is designed to be used with your original airbox and consists of the hard pipes to the airbox, (replacing the rubber ones) and comes with the HKS Hybrid Filter which goes into our original airbox ( as shown ).

Picture :

A%20PREM%20SUCT%20350Z.jpg

Picture of the element that goes into your airbox:

A%20PANEL%20F.jpg

Limited availability, be quick to get yours.

Cheers

Andy

Hopefully I will be proven wrong by great gains verified on a dyno but...

so that just replaces the tube and the filter? I fail to see where any gains can be had (assuming the ECU didn't mess things up, which it does anyway)

Surely a metal pipe is more prone to heat soak than the oem plastic one, and as already seen with the K&N and Nismo drop in filters.... no gains to be had anywhere I'm afraid.

Price is :scare: as well.

I see no future for that mod I'm afraid (might as well get a Typhoon, cheaper, better presentation on the engine bay and at least you have a nice sound which you won't get if you keep the stock airbox!)

Sorry Andy if I ruined your sales pitch but what needs saying, must be said :teeth: