Kinetix v+ plenum & 5/16 plenum spacer

Ambler350z

I am installing a 5/16 plenum spacer and kinetix v+ upper plenum and have finished up for the evening,got the spacer on,swapped the throttle body over/sorted pipework,bolts are in but have not tightend them up.planning on finishing up tomorrow.My question is that when it came to closing the bonnet it closed but seems to buldge a little on the passanger side..is anyone else running this setup?had the same issue?or am I being a complete numpty and done something wrong?as when I bought both I was told that I would be able 2 use the standard strut brace and bonnet would be fine.

Thanks Rich

They came as a pair when I purchased them,payed £150 for the both which I thought was a good deal,seeing as most basic plenum spacers are that price,bought it originally for the spacer but liked the look of the kinetix v plenum.So I thought Id give it ago and put both on.So would it be worth while just having the spacer and getting rid of the v+plenum or vice-versa?Thanks Rich

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...