Any red 350Z's out there for sale?

early_911

First post (be gentle).

Looking for my first 350Z and whilst I shouldn't be focusing on the colour I just can't help myself.

There's one for sale here, but the high mileage and lack of GT spec puts me off.

www.tradelinkcars.co.uk/used-350z

Will probably end up widening my criteria . . . . but does anyone know of any Red cars for sale?

I'm based in Norfolk and have probably have up to £8K to spend.

Cheers

Phil

Phil,

This one is now sold, but if you're after a Red GT, there is a possibility that I will have one coming in next week for circa £7k?

Mileage is 75k.

If you keep an eye on the website or if you want, i can pm you when it lands.

Greg. Trade Link.

Shame the one on your web has gone, was hoping to come see it this Sunday (I've actually contacted you via your web).

I'll keep an eye on the your website, but if you could e-mail/pm once you've got it in, that would be great.

Anyone want to sell their red Z?

Phil

If you are willing to travel there is a red 350z in Newtownards/comber area in Northern Ireland. I know absolutely nothing about the car just seen it on line. I am from Northern Ireland and traveled to Scotland for my zed as I couldn't find a good one over here when I was looking and when spending a nice chunk of my money it had to be perfect.

If you don't mind a cat d and everything checks out this one is nice. Nismo kit and a few other nismo extras. Not sure on the value not been keeping up to date

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201303306029085/sort/default/usedcars/colour/red/model/350_z/make/nissan/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/page/1/radius/1500/postcode/g11ru?logcode=p