370z black edition - newbie questions

markizok

I must admit I had my heart set on a Black Edition, but after doing some reading and finding out that actually the only real difference was the Anniversary badge, a bit of red on the interior and Red Calipers it wasn't enough for me to Splurge the extra money. To put it into perspective I picked up a 2010 GT Pack/Edition (Fully loaded I believe, Premium Connect, etc) the only thing missing was parking sensors which the previous owner had installed at Nissan for £200, checked it had the Steerling lock done under warranty - sorted

24K miles, Auto Paddle Shift, £18,000 and with a years Cared4 warranty left at Nissan.. Bargain

Edit mine will be going up for sale end of Nov

post-22531-0-97684700-1407830640_thumb.jpg

Edited by ZZZ_2306

If you buy the Black Edition you are basically buying it for the cosmetics, an additional degree of exclusivity and (if you get the Quartz) for the unique colour.

I really liked the Quartz colour - it had a quality of looking different in different lights and always generated positive comments, but you're correct that in real terms you're not getting anything substantially different for your money. I did love mine though!

I must admit I had my heart set on a Black Edition, but after doing some reading and finding out that actually the only real difference was the Anniversary badge, a bit of red on the interior and Red Calipers it wasn't enough for me to Splurge the extra money. To put it into perspective I picked up a 2010 GT Pack/Edition (Fully loaded I believe, Premium Connect, etc) the only thing missing was parking sensors which the previous owner had installed at Nissan for £200, checked it had the Steerling lock done under warranty - sorted

24K miles, Auto Paddle Shift, £16,000 and with a years Cared4 warranty left at Nissan.. Bargain

I like that !! deal seems awesome

Here's mine in black. Definitely recommend the exhaust upgrade, and if the car you're looking at is an early 2010 model, try to find out if it has had the steering lock replaced as that's a ticking time-bomb which is expensive to correct out of warranty.

IMG_9548.JPG

IMG_9557.JPG

This looks amazing 👊

• 1 month later...

Just seen this topic

I've seen someone looking to sell their black edition on another forum

Am I allowed to post links to different forums? I was looking at this Z but I have now gone down a slightly different route...

I spoke to the dude selling and it sounded like it was a very cared for vehicle however

• 1 month later...