decat y pipe nissan 350z needed asap

Y23DRH

so after hitting my exhaust pipe on a poxy speed bump at beaconsfield services yesterday it now sounds like a tractor :/

does any one have a decat y pipe for sale as mines blowing from the flexi so need to replace it asap

or any other decat pies but im guessing y pipes are the best option ??

Edited by F4ABP

the one in the pic is the same as the one i have but mines a crappy japspeed one i think

the the old owner included in the sale i had i had it fitted after the exhaust was damaged the first time

so im assuming this is what made the car exhaust system stupidly loud then ??? i was told the cars decatted aswell ??

as the engine management lights on ?

Edited by F4ABP

I haven't got any decats attached to the Y but here's the standard Y attached to standard cats... :)

yvurynab.jpg

The Cobra Y is extremely well made, we've supplied and fitted it as a standard replacement, fitting kit of gaskets and bolts supplied too... :)

The photo above was the Cobra Y pipe replacing a failed Nismo Y that we had in the workshop... :)

ok thanks just looked threw the previous recipts and it say it has a motordyne XYZ Pipe with cat deletion if that makes any sense do you have a replecement one of these in at all and if so how much its the passenger side flexi that has gone so will need just the xyz pipe ???

The motordyne xyz is an expensive piece if kit, that's what your Y pipe is. Personally I'd take it to a local exhaust centre (not kwik fit) and have the flexies repairs. Should cost you around £90 per flexi which isn't even 1/4 of the price of the xyz.

• Like 1

Oh basically what the receipt means is the cars OEM cats have been removed aswell as the y pipe and decats and xyz pipe fitted in their place. The motordyne xyz has a removable section towards the rear that you can just slip a cat in for mot if required or a decat in for better performance etc etc

• Like 1

The motordyne xyz is an expensive piece if kit, that's what your Y pipe is. Personally I'd take it to a local exhaust centre (not kwik fit) and have the flexies repairs. Should cost you around £90 per flexi which isn't even 1/4 of the price of the xyz.

i just spoke to a mate local to surrey he said he should be able to fix it for me if not he can make one up for me while i wait aswell :)

got it fixed for £100 all in ended up in reigate gettin it done but got a life time guarantee on it aswell

oh and a free pen , led torch , note pad , £15.00 voucher and drawing pad lol

got it done by mr exhaust

rh2 9hy

turned out i had snapped the center brace by the decat and it put a big hole in drivers side decat

and they even moved the exhaust back boxes off the bumper aswell for no extra charge :)

nice bunch of people aswell :)