Soundtrack to Detailing...

mattbowey

Also, what body kit do you have on that?

Looks like Chargespeed (Or replica of) on the rear and skirts. Not sure about the front though?

The front is a GT-R bumper if I remember correctly, or at least a custom bumper that looks like a GT-R front.

Also, what body kit do you have on that?

Looks like Chargespeed (Or replica of) on the rear and skirts. Not sure about the front though?

The front is a GT-R bumper if I remember correctly, or at least a custom bumper that looks like a GT-R front.

Taken from Matt's "Gave her a quick clean" thread

as stated, she needed it so she got it, just a quick wash though, nothing special

20120505_152300.jpg

20120505_152344.jpg

the work van had just been done too

20120505_152608.jpg

hey thanks guys

yeah the sides and rear bumper are genuine chargespeed speed but had the little badge spots smoothed, genuine nismo rear spoiler and front bumper is GT-R style from ummm, hmmm, someone in the UK. Was a very reasonable price and needed very little work to make it fit properly. Was very happy. Can't remember the companies name though. will post it if I remember. Bonnet is Seibon and the wheels are Dotz Hanzo 19"

The colour is Rolls Royce Balmoral Green - Essentially BRG with a gold fleck in it. Pretty hard to get pics that do it justice but have to say i am very happy with how she turned out.

Thanks for all the positive comments guys. really appreciate it :thumbs:

Some good shouts for the tunes too. Thanks. Will get a playlist knocked up for this weekend.