spotted sarnie

janoof1

on the cov road driving away from the airport last tuesday lunchtime (i was on the way to the airport in a taxi)

your car sticks out on a sunny day

my girlfriend said ' oh look you should have got a yellow one , you can see the spoiler better' - i called her a mong

on the cov road driving away from the airport last tuesday lunchtime (i was on the way to the airport in a taxi)

my girlfriend said ' oh look you should have got a yellow one , you can see the spoiler better' - i called her a mong

Mate, your gf has taste :yahoo:

I can't believe that this is the first time I've been spotted in nearly 2 yrs :surrender:

How bright does my car have to be :scare:B)

I can't believe that this is the first time I've been spotted in nearly 2 yrs :surrender:

liar i spotted you in the black one ages ago :p

If I did spot you......

I would ignore you. :boxing: