Jap Import?

Hi, this is my first post and I hope you guys don't flame me for not already having a Z! :blush: I'm hoping to get one sometime this year, if a decent one comes up and was wondering if any of you have Jap imports?

Obviously the price has a great deal to do with the purchasing decision but are there any problems with buying them? getting them serviced?

Also, anybody from leicester on here?

Thanks! :teeth:

Guest prescience

:welcome:

No problem at all, I joined a forum myself a few months before getting mine :) Enjoy, post and inform yourself

A few on here with imports and AFAIK only snobbery should prevent you from going that route - although there are a few minor differences... headlights, headlight washers, gauge readouts and possibly using the OBD2 port.

No problems with buying, someone will point you to a reputable importer and yes, it will be cheaper. Servicing, none at all other than shopping round to get the best price, NMGB are happy to take your money :p

Try www.frappr.com/350zuk to see who's where - and others reading this, please add your details